The beautiful nature of Österlen is at your feet!
Leave your car with us and start the hike directly from the hotel. Hike along streams, sea and beach, in pine and birch forests on heather moors and pastures with stops at among other places Stenshuvud, Sweden’s southernmost national park. Along the Österlenleden, part of the Skåneleden, is Vitemölla, a picturesque fishing village and miles of beaches.
The contrasts are many and the views spectacular. Nature has its charms in all seasons.
Finish with a good meal and a nice relaxing time in our Spa.
Double room price from 1900 SEK/person.
Prices vary according to room type and season.
Arrival Wednesday-Saturday. You pick up your picnic already at 11.00 am.
The packages include:
- Picnic to bring wich is picked up at 11.00 am (wraps, apple, dried fruit and seeds, coffee/tea and water).
- Access to our spa with swimming pool, jacuzzi, steam room, dry sauna and relaxation area.
- Loan of towels, bathrobe and slippers
- Route description for 2 hikes
- 3-course menu, chef’s choice (excluding drinks)
- Overnight stay in a double room
- Access to indoor and outdoor gyms
- Morning swim 7.00 am – 9.00 am
The walks are about 1.5 and 1.2 miles respectively, estimated time about 3.5 and 3 hours without a break.
Varied terrain and moderately hilly. No difficult hikes. However, a short stretch is very rocky.
You can come to us by both car and bus. Agdelundsvägen bus stop is about 200 meters from the hotel.
At check-in, we will tell you more about our hiking suggestions and provide you with route descriptions and maps.